“The journey of rebirth is a soul-clenching spiritual shedding of the self, or quite possibly many selves, through the ethereal birth canal of the spirit. Shedding layers upon layers of self-delusion, and lifetimes of inaccurate or self-deprecating belief systems,” is a never-ending process says, multi-dimensional intuitive and healer, Becky Hernandez. We are in the midst of a massive awakening and there is no place to hide. During this segment, we explore this rebirth from the lens of Becky Hernandez, in an effort to help guide YOU on your Path.
After many years of struggling through depression, death, addiction, physical ailments and eventually debilitating back spasms, Becky knew she had to make a change in order to stop this vicious cycle of suffering. Her gateway, her medicine started with the practice of yoga. Now, we all know that yoga is a trend these days, but I invite you to listen to Becky’s testimony of healing and awakening. Yoga was simply icing on the cake. This episode explores what was awaiting Becky after she opened her mind, body, and heart to Spirit. We speak about self acceptance and how this journey within can alleviate so much of our internal suffering.
MORE ABOUT THIS INTERVIEW:
- What is the significance of a Spiritual Awakening?
- How can we end our personal suffering even after all of our mistakes?
- Do we harm ourselves when we do not accept ourselves?
- What are the effects of judgement?
WHERE TO FIND BECKY HERNANDEZ AND THE MISFIT YOGI
TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on Facebook.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
TO HELP OUT THE SHOW:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Becky Hernandez for joining me this week. Until next time!